1010 NW Flanders St
Portland, Oregon 97209
This electrifying urban neighborhood is an eclectic mix of tradition and modernity, providing the live/work/play environment desired by today’s workforce. The building’s location in the heart of the Pearl District is highlighted by immediate proximity to public transportation and all of the city’s major highways, allowing for easy access to the entire metropolitan area and the Portland International Airport. Surrounded by numerous retail, fitness and dining amenities, 1010 Flanders delivers a truly irreplaceable tenant experience. Specht Development has artfully brought new life into this exciting space with modern, creative office space while embracing the building’s inspiring history.
The mix of tradition and luxurious modern simplicity in one of the city’s most desired neighborhoods makes this a unique opportunity for a company seeking to establish or expand its presence in Portland.
- 5,222 Rentable Square Feet available on the ground floor with private entrance or building entrance
- Prime Pearl District location offering rare, stand-alone headquarters opportunity
- Historical charm with vaulted ceilings, refinished wood floors, exposed timber beams, HVAC and a new lobby
- Flexible floor plan allowing for mix of open work space, private offices, conference room, open meeting area and storage area
- ± 2,500 SF rooftop deck offers stunning views of Portland skyline
- 1010 Flanders has the highest bike parking ratio in the Central Business District, offering ± 85 secured bike parking stalls in the basement level
- Immediate access to TriMet bus lines and the Portland Streetcar, MAX lines within 5 blocks
For more leasing information contact:
Trevor Kafoury at CBRE
Al Kennedy at CBRE