1010 NW Flanders St
Portland, Oregon 97209
Flanders Venture LLC, a partnership between ASB 1010 Flanders Holdings and Specht 1010 LLC, an affiliate of Specht Development, Inc. acquired the 56,186 sf building in January 2016 for $14 million. The building, located in the historic Pearl District, was constructed in 1922 with 11 to 14-foot high ceilings, hardwood floors, large windows and exposed duct work. Specht Development, Inc. managed the $10 million remodel project to convert the building into Class A creative office space.
New meets old in the Pearl District’s incredible Ballou & Wright building. Originally designed by Sutton & Whitney Architects, the property was one of the finest bicycle and automobile equipment buildings in the roaring 1920s. It is one of the city’s best preserved warehouses, with its vertical tower, ornamental facades, winged wheel emblem and striking white brick.
Specht Development is artfully breathing new life into this exciting space with modern, creative office space while embracing the building’s inspiring history. The prime location in one of the city’s most desired neighborhoods makes this a unique opportunity for a company seeking to establish or expand its presence in Portland.
- Historical charm with vaulted ceilings, refinished wood floors, exposed timber beams, upgraded seismic, HVAC and a new lobby.
- Flexible floor plan allowing for mix of open work space, private offices, conference room, open meeting area and storage area.
- Rooftop skylight and expansive, fully operable windows allow for abundant natural light throughout.
- Shared ± 1,500 SF rooftop deck will offer stunning views of Portland skyline.
- Ballou & Wright has the highest bike parking ratio in the Central Business District, offering ± 85 secured bike parking stalls in the lower level.
- Immediate access to TriMet MAX, bus lines and Portland Streetcar.
For more information, please contact
Annalore Rodman 503.546.3671
Andrew Rosengarten 503.972.8097